Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast

Thread: ALDLdroid

Fuel Injected!
    I'm not sure if what you did with the USB connector is right, but it doesn't sounds like it is :) You may want to make sure that you're able to connect an external hard drive or something to your tablet and that it works fine as a first step.

Dropbox is supposed to "just work". If you have problem with other stuff, I would suggest leaving it off for now and focus on the other stuff. It's more of a nice to have feature. I have pasted what I posted in a previous post about Dropbox below. I do plan to have a help section in this app at some point, I already started actually but my motivation to work on this app is pretty low these days :/

The implementation currently work like this:
    - Three folders are synced from/to Dropbox: adx, xdf and datalog
    - datalog folder is synced FROM Android device TO Dropbox
    - ADX and XDF folders are synced the other way around: FROM Dropbox TO Android device
    - Files are replaced only if there isn't already a file in the folder or if the file there is older
    I think you're the one that reported a crash as well. I fixed that for the next version, it seems like it was happening when you where trying to search for an XDF items but had no XDF file defined.
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    Yes, I've sent about 3 now.
    I'll keep trying and see what happens.
    Are you getting enough info in the reports? I want to be helpful,but not a pain in the ass...
    Thank you for your time, I'm another that will use it on more then one. Currently running the 7747 in 2 trucks with a third to install.��
    Will be using this a lot...
    '75 Jeep truck with a '79 Caddy 7.0 using an '87 GM 7.4 TBI

Fuel Injected!
    $42 code mask is one of the code mask I'm testing with, I have a '7747 ecu on my test bench so that will definitely work. There is already a few people using the app with these trucks as well.

One crash report for one thing is enough (but more doesn't really hurt). The more useful thing is to add a comment of what you were doing when it happened. For this one I figured you were typing in the search box of XDF items without an XDF file actually selected. If that wasn't what you were doing, let me know, otherwise consider it fixed for the next version. Anyway, just select your XDF and BIN files and you won't see that crash for now.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    Haven't configured that adx yet but dasboard Def doesn't save, if I force it to landscape for instsnce, then set gauge, double click off to lock, click home button then reopen program, it's back to default

Fuel Injected!
    I have just checked the code and the dashboard will be saved every 5 seconds, so its possible if you modify it and get out of the app right away, it won't be saved. It could be possible to improve that but for now, I would suggest just waiting 5 seconds :)

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    Just tried on both tablet and phone, still nothing. If i go to home screen and go back into it, it stays, but if i hit the applications button and manually close aldldroid, then re open it, its back to stock. Is this a problem with the adx im using possibly?

This is the ADX I'm using.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    Success!

It WAS the adx file. Tried the one six shooter posted and it saved it right away. Cool, now to try this badboy out on the car when I get all this dang xmas shopping and stuff done. Thanks for posting that file.

Fuel Injected!
    Sorry if this has been discussed already, but is there a way to edit the min max value of a gauge?

Fuel Injected!
    Can't think of any way that the ADX file could cause that issue, it's weird, but whatever, it's fixed now!

You can edit the min / max of a gauge and (whatever else you want from the ADX) by modifying the ADX file with TunerPro and uploading it over to your Android device.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    If it's anybody from here that reported a crash while trying to start data logging, I will need the ADX file that was used please. It's someone with an HTC One (m7) running Android 4.4. Crash was reported on Dec 31th.

Thanks

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Might have been me testing some stuff out.. IN fact I know it crashed within the last couple days.. I was trying to get android to work with 3 USB devices and I think ALDL was associated with the wrong one

Sorry about that
    -=Jeff=-
    1990 Corvette ZR-1
    Black/Red Interior

Fuel Injected!
    No problem, I wouldn't mind fixing it, app shouldn't crash no matter how you're using it so :) If you're able to reproduce and can give me the steps and ADX, I will take a look. Otherwise, it's all good too! Thx

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Well I know there was no ECM Connected, I will try it again when I get a chance, but not sure I can reproduce it
    -=Jeff=-
    1990 Corvette ZR-1
    Black/Red Interior

Hats off, and a big thumbs up on this app! Just got it hooked up today with my Android phone and OTG cable using an APU1 in my K1500. Awesome work 3400tz!! Works beautifully.
    Off topic...How do you like the LG G3? PM me if you like, I'm in the market for a new phone and like the spec's on the LG G3.

Thanks again for the hard work on the app!

Keith
    04 Lightning Pullies n Tune CAI
    96 Formula WS-6 m6 383 LE3-Heads/GM847/N2O/ Ford 9" 4:33/Sus Work/Stickies/TunerProRT
    93 K1500 383 LT1 with Low RPM 4x4 torque cam