Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast

Thread: ALDLdroid

Fuel Injected!
    Yes, already is :)

So can we get it and use it yet? Where can I find the necessary hardware and buy the app?
    94 Blazer, Turbo'd 350 TBI - DD
    1991 2500 Suburban Adventure truck - 4wd conversion, 4-link F/R, 582ci CNP Big Block with Terminator X EFI backed by a 6L90 and twin stick'd NP205 t-case
    2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo - Date night car :)
    1979 16' Action Marine/"Johnny Cash" Merc Bridgeport Champ Motor - Metalflake Maniac

Fuel Injected!
    It's not available yet, but soon. I just need to finish a few things here and there. Even if the first version won't be 100% like I would like it to be, I want it to be somewhat stable and somewhat complete. I'm almost happy with it now so it should be soon! I will keep posting progress in this thread as usual

Fuel Injected!
    So, I just added better support for those "AdxMacro". I used to assume there was just one AdxCSendCommand and one AdxCLIstenPacket per macro which wasn't the case. Once that was fixed, I added support for the "connectcmd" and "disconnectcmd" element of the header mentioned a few posts ago. I also added support for AdxCListenSilence.

Hopefully, all this bring the app closer to a proper support of most ADX files (I'm sure it does).

Also, my 160 baud ECM is on its way so I will be able to test that as well soon-ish!

Sounds excellent

So what is the best hardware interface for the app?

Thanks for the update, I'm planning on getting a larger Nexus tablet, and retiring my Nexus 7 to vehicle use as an MP3/pandora/etc source so this would be awesome to have as well.
    94 Blazer, Turbo'd 350 TBI - DD
    1991 2500 Suburban Adventure truck - 4wd conversion, 4-link F/R, 582ci CNP Big Block with Terminator X EFI backed by a 6L90 and twin stick'd NP205 t-case
    2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo - Date night car :)
    1979 16' Action Marine/"Johnny Cash" Merc Bridgeport Champ Motor - Metalflake Maniac

Fuel Injected!
    Last edited by GaryDoug; 10-24-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    So tonight, I wiped the app data and started as a new user. That triggered a few bugs that I fixed.

After that, I looked at the XDF edit in TunerPro and started adding support for a bunch of stuff that I was ignoring before. Even if I can edit my 8F bin reliably, there is a bunch of stuff that isn't yet supported that I added tonight. There is still more to go but we're getting somewhere! :)

I would like to add support for XDL data logs as well at some point but does someone feel like doing the reverse engineering of the format (RobertISaar maybe ?:)) ? It seems to have the monitor command name in there and all the fields from the ADX obviously.

Super Moderator
    i know nothing about the XDL format really.... generally, if Mark puts out something that works, i don't ask questions.
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Fuel Injected!
    I'm excited for this!

Fuel Injected!
    Tonight I've worked on the reading / writing of checksum for bin file. I've also added support for little endian ECM and other random XDF features support added.

Good progress overall!

Fuel Injected!
    nice work you're doing here. I have an android device if you need any testing done.

hum, I like it, I do work with OBD1 occasionaly, it would be nice to monitor everything in real time, instead of Blink...blink blink..........Blink...blink blink LOL. I read somewhere back there, if I understand, that you were wanting to add the ability to tune from the Android? that would be way cool!!! I hope that OBD2 is next on your list???? HINT! HINT!

There are already many OBDII apps like this.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    freestyle5150: I will definitely need some testing in a near future :)

TINBENDER59: Yes tuning is getting worked on. It's pretty good so far but not 100% complete and no real-time tuning yet. Still good that some progress is being made, I might get there some day. And like Chris said, ODB2 is not really a priority right now as so many apps already exists. ALDL has no app what so ever tho, so it had to be done first :)