Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast

Thread: ALDLdroid

Fuel Injected!
    That sounds less and less like an app problem, especially if force restarting the app doesn't help anything. Maybe try to see what fixes it, power cycling the car ignition ? Or rebooting the tablet ? From there, it might help understand what's going on exactly.
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Will Do next chance I get. Yes could be able issue outside of the program
    -=Jeff=-
    1990 Corvette ZR-1
    Black/Red Interior

Carb and Points!
    Sorry for the delay, job+family=snail's pace for progress with the car(s). Along with internet being just blocked enough at work...I can get on the forums if I have time but can't do useful things like download Gary's files. I have done so now and will try them in the near future.

I appear to have attached the files I was using, the EE.xdf and EE_Manual.adx from the tunerpro website.

EDIT: tried Gary's files. you have more crash reports to look overThey work better but not perfect. One seems to be set up for auto trans? They all crashed on disconnect, the first one had a fair number of checksum error/no response from ECU errors. 'first', 'second', and 'third' refer to each successively longer file name IE the shortest is first, longest is third.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kamesama980; 05-09-2014 at 05:16 AM.
    -Russell
    "You don't get to blame me for how I fix what you break"
    1994 Pontiac Firebird LT1/T56
    1990 Toyota Cressida 2JZ/W58 -work in progress
    1990 Suzuki VX800

Fuel Injected!
    I will release a new version later today. It should fix the crash you're getting on disconnect. It will also fix various other crashes.

About the rest, you probably want to check with Gary as I don't have that ECU to test so I don't know what can be wrong in those ADX files.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    I'm just glad you fix things. I'm used to proprietary, internally developed software that's just good enough to use but no competition so no fine tuning to run WELL.
    -Russell
    1990 Suzuki VX800

Fuel Injected!
    Well, I don't really have any competition, but there isn't much of a market either I wish there was more people interested, then I could spend more time on this, have more test ECUs and everything else but right now, I can't justify spending 20 hours a week on something that will bring a few bucks in return, even if I'm enjoying working on this, I need to set priorities :D I still need to fix bugs that nobody else than me can fix obviously tho :D

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    Woot, Runs like a champ now. fires up, connects, logs, etc.
    -Russell
    1990 Suzuki VX800

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3400tZ View Post
    Well, I don't really have any competition, but there isn't much of a market either I wish there was more people interested, then I could spend more time on this, have more test ECUs and everything else but right now, I can't justify spending 20 hours a week on something that will bring a few bucks in return, even if I'm enjoying working on this, I need to set priorities :D I still need to fix bugs that nobody else than me can fix obviously tho :D

I will say you have been the most dedicated app developer I have had the pleasure of working with. This app has come a long ways and is very versatile. It works across the many different platforms very well. Great job!
    92 Plymouth Laser, 4 cylinder, cammed, turbo charged, 850cc injectors, big ass intercooler, 3" exhaust.
    Tuned with ostrich 2.0, tuner pro, running Sweed Density and 20 psi!

Fuel Injected!
    Russell, awesome! :) Glad you got it figured out.

Eric, well thanks, AGAIN! :) At this point, most issues people have seems to be ADX files related, mostly unrelated to the app. So, is real time tuning is still working great for you ? I have a hard time believing you haven't found a single bug since we last talked I haven't got feedback what so ever on the real time tuning stuff (close to none for the tuning stuff for that matter), except from you :/ I wanted to wait til I got more to officially announce it, but it seems there is not many curious people playing with it yet.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Electronic Ignition!
    I Have used it a few times to change timing with no problems at all. One suggestion, on the logging part, a start/stop toggle on the main screen would be great. Driving and fumbling through a menu is awkward.
    92 Plymouth Laser, 4 cylinder, cammed, turbo charged, 850cc injectors, big ass intercooler, 3" exhaust.
    Tuned with ostrich 2.0, tuner pro, running Sweed Density and 20 psi!

Fuel Injected!
    Interested in supporting GM OBDII?

Fuel Injected!
    Eric, you mean on the dashboard ? The menu should just be an extra click tho, isn't it ? :D

Munchies, maybe... I guess you mean supporting ADX files that are for OBD2 ECU ? Basically add to the app the OBD2 plugin that TunerPro has ?

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

There is one thing I would like, a quit button to end it from running. On my install it stuck battery and prevents my tablet from deep sleep.. Already it looks life that is causing the issue
    -=Jeff=-
    1990 Corvette ZR-1
    Black/Red Interior

Fuel Injected!
    Actually, its totally against the Android guide line to add a quit button to an app. You can still force quit the app using the OS feature if you want to do that tho. It's different depending of the Android version you have, here is a link that explains it: http://www.wikihow.com/Close-Apps-on-Android

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Got it.. Need to play with it a bit more and find root cause for sure
    -=Jeff=-
    1990 Corvette ZR-1
    Black/Red Interior