I'm not sure if the silence is a good thing or not :P

Anyway, I worked on that licensing stuff tonight to get that out of my way... It's mostly complete, ~250 lines of code later. I was mostly interested in trying to find a way to have you guys test the app first (before paying) and making sure that it connect to your ECU fine. I don't want anybody being pissed because they payed for something that they can't use. Unfortunately, even if I'm supporting TunerPro files, I cannot guaranty it will work with all of them (actually I'm can guaranty it wont :P). So what I can do is distribute the APK file (the file to install the app on your Android device) and let you try to connect to your ECU. Once you're connected and confirmed working, then I prompt the Play store thingy and you can pay for the app. Once that's done, you have full access to everything obviously.

I've set the price to be 19.99$ CAD. Note that Google Play take 30% of it right away so I only get 13.99$ really. I know it's not cheap for an app but it's important to understand this isn't a random game app that will be downloaded by million of users. Even at that price, I'm afraid I won't be able to sell enough to just pay back the stuff I had to buy to make this happen (bench testing stuff mostly and the 25$ for the Google Play account). If everything works well, I will probably just reinvest the money into more testing hardware to make that app even better. Think of it as you contribution to help make the app better really :)