Thread: ALDLdroid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3400tZ View Post
    Mike:
    Lines chart works sooo much better then Excel for data log viewing but maybe that's just me :P
    LOL, you do realize that Excel has line charts also, right ;-) As well as many other formats.

Scan9495 from Datamaster Uni file.jpg

Fuel Injected!
    Of course, sorry wrong wording :P Still, I don't think you can scroll in them or anything. I've used them in the past for that exact purpose but now I wouldn't trade MegaLogViewer for anything :)

Fuel Injected!
    My '59 has a "cubby hole" next to the steering wheel that is the perfect size for my Android tablet with ALDLdroid, pretty handy!

ALDLdroid 2.jpg

Fuel Injected!
    I love these pics, looks awesome man!

Quote Originally Posted by 3400tZ View Post
    I love these pics, looks awesome man!
    ^^ X2!

Need more pics of car now?

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    Here's a couple of pics:

The first two are at http://www.hallettracing.net a local 1.8 mile road course.

The third shows the dash. The thing with the green LCD display hanging under the dash is a home-made MP3 player from long ago and no longer installed.

The fourth is the 4.2l Jaguar XK motor showing the two SU 2" HD8 carbs before fuel injection.

The fifth is a pic of the adapters I machined to hold a 72# injector each.

The sixth show the adapter mounted to the carb body converting it to throttle body injection.

The seventh pic shows an embarrassingly filthy engine bay post injection conversion. You can see throttle bodies on the left and the coli packs on the firewall.

1959 Jaguar (1).jpg1959 Jaguar (2).jpg1959 Jaguar (3).jpg1959 Jaguar (4).jpg1959 Jaguar (5).jpg1959 Jaguar (6).jpg1959 Jaguar (7).jpg

Fuel Injected!
    Those side-draft carbs and the aluminum cam covers remind me of my old 190SL. Nice work!

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    Here's a couple of pics:

The first two are at http://www.hallettracing.net a local 1.8 mile road course.

The third shows the dash. The thing with the green LCD display hanging under the dash is a home-made MP3 player from long ago and no longer installed.

The fourth is the 4.2l Jaguar XK motor showing the two SU 2" HD8 carbs before fuel injection.

The fifth is a pic of the adapters I machined to hold a 72# injector each.

The sixth show the adapter mounted to the carb body converting it to throttle body injection.

The seventh pic shows an embarrassingly filthy engine bay post injection conversion. You can see throttle bodies on the left and the coli packs on the firewall.

1959 Jaguar (1).jpg1959 Jaguar (2).jpg1959 Jaguar (3).jpg1959 Jaguar (4).jpg1959 Jaguar (5).jpg1959 Jaguar (6).jpg1959 Jaguar (7).jpg
    Now that's an awesome retro EFI swap!
    '86 Grand National