Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 226267686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1129

Thread: ALDLdroid

Carb and Points!
    this car is unique and only exist in my country (Indonesia), it have chevy s10 model, but with different engine (similar to opel calibra), and was sold with opel brand.

It's work with GM tech1 scanner, some says that it have obd 1.5, but definitely not obd2.
    is there any scanner software that don't require adx files? where those "adx" files come from ?
    The only file I can get is the "bin" file from ECU.

Best,
    Simon
    Last edited by simon blazer; 03-30-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    any known issue of when I shut my car off with my in dash tablet connected, the aldl droid FREAKS out.. popping up error message then going away then popping up again rapidly for about 10 seconds before the program crashes completly?

Maybe Im an idiot but I cant get this shit to work, Ive paid 90 bucks for the bluetooth adapter and bought the droid app and I cant seem to find how to add other xdf files nothing on my droid app allows additional files
    1986 Pontiac Bonneville 305/2004r rebuilt and 3.42 rear gears.
    1999 9C3 Lumina L67 .4T65E-hd
    2004 E250 5.4r75w dana 60 rear with 3.73 gears

Fuel Injected!
    @Jim_Rockford: Are you scanning or tuning? If you are tuning, you need the xdf file. If you are scanning/datalogging, you will want an adx file. Because you state Bluetooth adapter, I'm assuming you want to scan. Tuning usually request an Ostrich connected via USB.

Based on your vehicle in your signature, you probably want the A217 adx file off the tunerpro.net website. (I'm sure the same file is on gearhead-efi too)

Place the adx file in your /ALDLDroid/adx/ folder of your phone. Then go into ALDLDroid settings, select 'Datastream file'. The A217 adx file should show up there. I would also select 'Reset dashboard' in ALDLDroid settings.

sorry, that vehicle is sold, Current one is a 1992 Chevy B4C camaro with a LB9 305/5 speed , and yes for right now Im trying to dip my toe in the water so scanning is main thing Im concerned with, DSPO installed 33lb injectors and blocked off the EGR and near as I can tell Its still got the stock tune. code on the prom match the codes on the ECM.

Fuel Injected!
    @Jim_Rockford: adx file for your B4C should be in your gmail account; A100; I also PM'ed you a link for it.
    Last edited by 1320_john; 05-23-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Got the files installed and it works great , So easy a Caveman like me can do it.

Carb and Points!
    hello please help me i bought the app aldldroid but i couldnt find my adx file for my car it is daewoo lanos 1.5 8v and non of adx on the app work
    thank you all

Fuel Injected!
    Mohammadnour, sorry I missed this message but I hope you were able to find the ADX file you were looking for. I personally don't have this file on hand.

Guys, I wanted to show you the app's Website I've been working on and also would like you all to like the Facebook page :D

Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/aldldroid

And Website is here: https://www.aldldroid.com/

The Website shouldn't be super useful for you guys that already knows a lot about the app but hopefully, it will help to give the app some visibility. As for the Facebook page, I hope I will be able to post some updates every once in a while. Otherwise, it would still be a good way for the app's users to interact together as well.

I would appreciate if you could share the Facebook page with whoever you think might be interested in the app :)

Thank you!
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    Hi!
    How does ALDLDroid receive 160 bod datastream via bluetooth? I mean, I know, how 160 bod data is received via com-port, where 1 bit is resembled by 1 byte. is the same applicable to bluetooth connection? at what baudrate bluetooth adapter receives 160 bod? 2400? 4800? I tried to just hook up a csr bt module hanging around, looks like some bits just dropped when such thing as a framing error occurs (when stop bit is missed, I think) and ALDLDroid shows no link. everything works with usb cable, but I want bt :)

Fuel Injected!
    For the app, it makes no difference wether it's coming from bluetooth or USB. The bluetooth adapter cannot just be a regular bluetooth to serial adapter, it has to be one such as the one 1320 electronic is selling. These adapters do the translation of baud rate from say 160bps to I'm assuming 9600bps. Final baud rate doesn't really matter for the app and the app or bluetooth adapter cannot get the data faster than the ECU can transmit it anyway so converting the baud rate to anything that is standard and above 160bps is most likely good enough. Anyway, I'm just the software guy and John @ 1320 electronics can probably answer more specific questions.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    thanks for answer! I wonder if bluetooth data class have something about data rate, just pipe. then, what baudrate aldldroid sets for usb2serial adapter to receive 160 baud data? and how it differs '0' from '1'? "0xC0 is for 1, 0xF8 is for 0"? how much bits are taken into account?
    I've found no information about 1320 adapter, how it works.

Fuel Injected!
    The app will use whatever baud rate the ADX file is specifying. Just buy his adapter and don't worry about how it works :)

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    you mean, constant messages like " Response couldn't be divided by 9 without remainder, will prepend this data to next response: 0000" are OK?

Fuel Injected!
    From what I remember, that message is just a debug message (that is into the debug log file) and doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website