Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24646970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1129

Thread: ALDLdroid

Carb and Points!
    sorry to bump an older thread, but looking for some advise.

Got a 95 Beretta with the 3100 SFI using the P66 ADX and it works great for data logging. but can't really find any information regarding logging misfire data. Is it even possible with ALDL Droid and the ADX file? If not, is there some other way to tell if the vehicle is misfiring. Still pretty new to ALDL stuff.

Thanks in advance

Administrator
    If this pcm is OBDII compliant (or partly compliant) then it might provide misfire data using mode 4.

Carb and Points!
    unfortunately, it still runs obd1 at 8192 baud.

I missed out by half a year for the obd2 which would have been simpler...but not as much fun lol

runs a single data pin for both transmit and receive and a single ground, but still the same old 12 pin obd1 connector.
    Last edited by sspaulding; 10-05-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    After one of the recent updates I can't figure out where the logs are being saved on my phone. They used to be in the ALDL folder. I've had to email them to myself and that's irritating. Normally I just copy them over my LAN. Where are they saved to?
    1995 K1500, Cadillac 500 TBI with 4L80E swap. 7427 PCM and 454 TBI.

Fuel Injected!
    Yep, starting with Android 10, the app folder cannot be in the root directory so I had to change all that for everyone in a recent update. The files are now in /Android/data/com.sgiroux.aldldroid/files to make it compliant with Android 10+. A bit annoying but at had to do what I had to do to keep the app working for everyone.

Thanks
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3400tZ View Post
    Yep, starting with Android 10, the app folder cannot be in the root directory so I had to change all that for everyone in a recent update. The files are now in /Android/data/com.sgiroux.aldldroid/files to make it compliant with Android 10+. A bit annoying but at had to do what I had to do to keep the app working for everyone.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply! I knew they were still there, but that folder is pretty deep in there and I never would have known to look there.
    1995 K1500, Cadillac 500 TBI with 4L80E swap. 7427 PCM and 454 TBI.

Carb and Points!
    Is it old news that you can use ALDLdroid for EBL Flash?

I just got back to my car after a bit and started tuning again. Was using the laptop and decided to try to get the app hooked back up and see if I could get it to make changes and log so I could leave the laptop at home and OMG I was able to get it done. I'ts so much easier than the laptop with the bluetooth and phone. I love the EBL but other than VE learns for fueling the laptop is cumbersome so this is great for me.

Fuel Injected!
    EBL uses an encrypted ADX file and that wasn't supported by the app until about August of this year I believe. Now it's supported so the EBL should now be working with the app no problem! I'm glad it's useful to you!

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    thanks for a great app, and thanks for the fast reply and help when i was getting it dialed in and happy once downloading it!!

Fuel Injected!
    ever since I upgraded to android 11 on my phone I can not connect to my ecm using aldldroid
    I can connect via TP and aldl scan but when I try to connect using aldldroid I get checksum mismatch

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by eutu1960 View Post
    ever since I upgraded to android 11 on my phone I can not connect to my ecm using aldldroid
    I can connect via TP and aldl scan but when I try to connect using aldldroid I get checksum mismatch
    Replied to your email

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

3400tZ. So, I love your Aldldroid program!!
    Works great for data logging and easy to use, Thanks so much!!
    I changed my phone from a 10e to an android version 11 galaxy a32 and everything worked great untill I tried to updated with a modified .ADX file. I went to files/Android/data/ and it says it has 0 files, so the com.sgiroux.aldldroid/files/... is missing. I tried showing system files and it still shows empty. I assume its still there since it still works flawlessly with the original .ADX file I added in the last phone, but I don't know where to drop the new file at. I don't know if the new phone changed the directory, it's just hidden or what. I looked at my old phone and the same data file had 112 files in it. any ideas as to where it disappeared to?

Fuel Injected!
    Glad you like it! Path was changed a couple Android version ago, it should now be this: /Android/data/com.sgiroux.aldldroid/files/adx. I don't know where else it would be otherwise :/ Maybe try searching for aldldroid or adx or something in the files app and you will find where they put the folder on your specific device
    Last edited by 3400tZ; 06-26-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

That is the path I tried to use, and is still valid on my old phone. But with the new one it will only go as far as data, there are no files in that folder, where my old phone was full of files. So I'm sure it is the phone. I tried a search, it shows no files, where my last phone would pull them up.
    Thanks for your help, I'll try some other resources on the phone itself.

Also, it there a way to lock the dashboard after it has been set up?
    Last edited by Snowwebs; 07-02-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Love this APP very useful! I recently acquired a 1989 Iroc with the 5.7L TPI and running 6E APYN i can connect to it using tunerpro but using the same ADX i cannot for the life of me get it to connect with ALDLdroid. just says ecu not connected in red. any tips for how to get this to connect?