Thread: Still getting to know tunerpro. 1992 lt1 First data log

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!

Still getting to know tunerpro. 1992 lt1 First data log

Hello everyone, I know anything I have to ask has probably been asked to death before so instead of asking a string of newb questions I figured I'd post up my data log to see if I could get any feedback on where I should start/focus. I've been scouring forums for a while now and still feel a bit lost. I know I'm probably running lean due to the 1.6 rockers/comp springs I've installed, that and my bpm is up at 9 for the idle and in the 30's for WOT. I also have an injector bank 2 error and an injector drive error that comes and goes at some point during the datalog. I also know the QDM circuit 3 error is due to tapping the ground for a fan switch (I plan on removing this now that I can adjust my fan temps, in fact so far that's the only thing I've modified on the bin file I got online for this ecu). I also have my ac compressor unplugged since it seized on me earlier the same day I did this datalog which is probably the cause for those erres, i think?. Only other mod I've done to this car is the throttle body coolant bypass. Oh yeah, it's a 1992 corvette auto 2.59 rear end. Hope this is enough info to get some input. One last note to mention is that I have yet to burn or install the new chip yet, this data log is still off the stock prom having already driven around for a solid half an hour in 100 degree heat. I started the log right before I pull out onto the street and Punched it through 1st gear, I then drove around and randomly punching it once to record a downshift acceleration.

Also, for some reason when I try to play this datalog on my desktop all the values in my item's list of tunerpro are set to N and I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure I have the desktop tuner pro set up the same as the one on my laptop. that being said if this doesn't read for you I can try to upload it again directly from my laptop, But I'm thinking its the tuner pro on my desktop not the bin file thats the issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Leviathancj7; 09-18-2013 at 02:03 AM.