Thread: Still getting to know tunerpro. 1992 lt1 First data log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertISaar View Post
    base pulse should be set to match the injectors and left there. if you can't get fueling under control via the VE tables, then you'll have to tweak the BPC. or if DA has and uses a cylinder size value, perhaps there. once those values get changed though, the entire VE tables would need redone though.

stuff can be added in fairly easily, especially if it is already present in the other XDF, since it isn't difficult to match them up. knock sensitivity is all done through hardware though, the only software portion is how aggressively knock is reacted to.
    So with stock injectors I dont need to adjust the base pulse at all? And if I did How would i do it using the cylinder volume? I Posted a picture of all the Parameters I have on the previous page, there is no base pulse one... And How would I go about taking a DA3 Parameter and implementing it in my DA2?

Super Moderator
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post29337

there is the DA2 XDF i've had for quite some time. looks to be about as complete as the DA3 XDF, has everything you've referred to, at least.
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertISaar View Post
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post29337

there is the DA2 XDF i've had for quite some time. looks to be about as complete as the DA3 XDF, has everything you've referred to, at least.

Man your a life saver lol. That is literally perfect. What's funny Is I could have sworn that was the version I was using, I was wondering why it seamed the same as the XDF I got from the other site, It must not have overwritten the old file like I had thought it had. This time I saved it under a slightly different name so I could be sure. Now I can start tweaking without stressing over if it's going to cause some kind of catastrophic boundary error lol.

And this XDF should work with the same DA2 ADX I've been using right? those files don't get modified from from XDF to XDF what I understand.
    Last edited by Leviathancj7; 09-22-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Super Moderator
    normally, there is very little to no interaction between ADX and XDF. if so, it is only there for data tracing, which is fairly simple to re-enable.
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Electronic Ignition!
    Awesome, I'm going to start messing with it next week after I get the emulator running, So far I haven't opened up the ecu to put the g2 adapter in, I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the files I had before I did. I'll do another data log after burning my first chip. I'll Post the result when I do.. I greatly appreciate all of you guys and your help.

$DA2 and $DA3 are both the same ALDL file. So use the $DA3 I gave you earlier, it has more works and some history tables already done.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    $DA2 and $DA3 are both the same ALDL file. So use the $DA3 I gave you earlier, it has more works and some history tables already done.
    You mean the DA3.adx?