Thread: New 24x reluctor kit for CNP ignition and 512kb PCM for $199

Fuel Injected!

New 24x reluctor kit for CNP ignition and 512kb PCM for $199

I just wanted to let you guys know that EFIConnection now offers a new redesigned 24x reluctor for the 1996-2002 vans/1996-99 trucks and the 1996-2000 SUV's that are equipped with the Vortec 305/350 L30/L31.

For $199 you get a redesigned 24x reluctor, a cap for the distributer body as the distributer is used for the 1x camshaft position signal, a crankshaft position sensor and a new plastic front timing cover that holds the CKP sensor.
    Then you can use Tunercat/EFIlive to recalibrate a 512kb dual 80 pin connector PCM along with an LS1 F-body(Camaro/Firebird) calibration for cable throttle( or DBC-Drive By Cable), or an LS1 Corvette calibration for Electronic Throttle COntrol(ETC or DBW=Drive By Wire).

With this kit the GEN 3, 8 coil near plug (CNP) setup can be used on a Vortec truck. This kit, a 512 kb PCM and CNP ignition. A nice step up from a single coil ignition, blackbox PCM setup.

That pricing is crazy good, for sure jump on this deal. I just ordered mine.

Here is the package.

https://www.eficonnection.com/eficon...n/default.aspx

peace
    Hog

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
    I just wanted to let you guys know that EFIConnection now offers a new redesigned 24x reluctor for the 1996-2002 vans/1996-99 trucks and the 1996-2000 SUV's that are equipped with the Vortec 305/350 L30/L31.

For $199 you get a redesigned 24x reluctor, a cap for the distributer body as the distributer is used for the 1x camshaft position signal, a crankshaft position sensor and a new plastic front timing cover that holds the CKP sensor.
    Then you can use Tunercat/EFIlive to recalibrate a 512kb dual 80 pin connector PCM along with an LS1 F-body(Camaro/Firebird) calibration for cable throttle( or DBC-Drive By Cable), or an LS1 Corvette calibration for Electronic Throttle COntrol(ETC or DBW=Drive By Wire).

With this kit the GEN 3, 8 coil near plug (CNP) setup can be used on a Vortec truck. This kit, a 512 kb PCM and CNP ignition. A nice step up from a single coil ignition, blackbox PCM setup.

That pricing is crazy good, for sure jump on this deal. I just ordered mine.

Here is the package.

https://www.eficonnection.com/eficon...n/default.aspx

peace
    Hog
    I need to jump on this myself and convert the Express over to fly by wire.

Administrator
    That's a much better price than the old kit. It's cheaper than a new aftermarket distributor.

I built a small adapter plate out of stainless to use a Vortec cover on an older block. It worked well, just needed a dab of extra silicone on either side (not the gobs of it I've seen when cover is used directly against the block).

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many View Post
    That's a much better price than the old kit. It's cheaper than a new aftermarket distributor.

I built a small adapter plate out of stainless to use a Vortec cover on an older block. It worked well, just needed a dab of extra silicone on either side (not the gobs of it I've seen when cover is used directly against the block).
    EFIConnect is coming out with a similar piece for use on non Vortec blocks.

peace
    Hog