Finally getting around to my TBI to TPI swap in my 93 K1500 (383motor) 4x4 – 4L60E
16168625 PCM.

BHAS AND BHAM are the two stock bins I have to work with. UsingBHAN at the moment. The OEM PCM is BHAS. I haven't pulled the chip to read it yet, however I have been running the BHAN (spare PCM) in the 383 with stock TBI and some bin tweaks for the 383 for a couple years with no issues at all.

I noticed these two bins are not listed in the sticky http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-E6

If anyone wants the stock BHAN, I can post it.
The BHAS I haven't read out yet, but will if anyone wants it.

Using TunerPro V5, $e6 file definition, and XDF E6_TPV5_v250.
I am more familiar with TunerCat, but their $e6 file definition is lacking injector offset settings.

I have a couple questions about PCM modifications.

1- I have read here and other places the peak n hold resistors have to be bypassed or shorted. I am OK with that. Just solder in awire across the individual resistors?

2- Also read about a memcal modification to get the injectors to fire every 4th distributor pulse. Isn't this for the v-6 4.3 PCM ?
My PCM is already a v-8, and the injector timing firing should be OK as it is? It should be already firing alternating inj-1 then inj-2every 4th pulse, correct?

3-In modifying the bin for the new injectors, I understand the injector voltage offsets, and have made those changes for my 24lb. injectors. FMS M-9593-LU24A.

A - Question is how to calculate the changes for Crank BPW vs Temp?

B – How to set BPW multiplier vs fuel pump voltage?

C – What is, and how to set “ASYNC short BPW offset vs BPW?

Any other fields to change for my initial start up?

I know there will be many tuning tweaks to get it running efficiently, and I look forward to these. And learning as I go!!

Wonder why there is no MAT sensing devise in this system? How is this calculated?

Wonder why the GM TPI bank fire is 1357, and 2468, when the TBI intake is segmented to feed 1467, 2358, for inj-1 and inj-2 ?

Thank you!

Keith
NE Tennessee