Good to see the interest :)

dave, you are correct about what you can currently do. I do expect write to get there, but until its done its possible (but unlikely) that show stoppers will come up. EFI Live is a great package and if you are a shop that can afford the stream licensing its probably what I would do. BEN Maps and cut and paste and multiply with labels is a great feature :) (I did a professional EFILive course a couple of weeks ago)....

As for my software the wideband and DTC support for the cable is in Jaymes current ADX. available here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2314

The current development copy of the software can talk to the control part of the flash chip, and I have it reporting the manufacturer ID and part ID and it will tell you what chip it is from a lookup table. This will be useful for the 1mbit PCMs. I expect those to be an AMD chip whereas the 512kb are intel. Support will be possible but will come after the 512kb support is debugged (yes, the first cut is written - its coming together now).