Thread: VE CORECTION SPREADSHEET

Fuel Injected!

VE CORECTION SPREADSHEET

Cant seem to copy ve table and blm avg. history from tuner pro to paste in open office to correct ve table.Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by mdj View Post
    Cant seem to copy ve table and blm avg. history from tuner pro to paste in open office to correct ve table.Any suggestions?
    I think you will need to highlight the cells, then press both "Ctrl" and the letter "C" keys on the keyboard at the same time to "copy" the tunerpro ve table (right click won't work in tunerpro). To paste into excel right click / paste should work. There is the option to press both "Ctrl" and the letter "V" keys on the keyboard at the same time to "paste".

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Was able to copy ve table but not blm log does that need to be done one at a time.Had to change around table in spread sheet for a 7747.How do I calculate the new blm's using the spread sheet.Sorry if this should be in tuner pro talk forum.

There is no reason to change the $42 spreadsheet?

The VE table only goes to 3200 RPM and the BLM table in TunerPro goes much higher for checking high performance engines, I change the input from BLM to AFR... so highlight 400 RPM to 3200 RPM and then Ctrl and C, will copy. Then highlight the table in spreadsheet and paste or Ctrl V to paste.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-