Thread: Hello from Slovenia!

Carb and Points!

Hello from Slovenia!

Hi,

I'm Uroš, and as the title says, I live in Slovenia.
    I'm studying computer science, I have always loved computers, and cars. Now to join these to worlds, I have decided to specialize in car computers (what a shock, am I right? :D ).
    I currently own a Mondeo MK3, 2.0 TDCi 96kW, but I want to make this number a little higher. I have found this forum by googling "how to use TunerPro", and it was the first link I've found, so I've decided to take a look around, and I like this place, so naturally I've registered.
    Since I am a tuner in training, I hope you will all be patient with me, as I've always been a fast learner, and might one day help you.
    I'm also planning on taking the proper training for this (I think Alientech organizes those, anyone has any comments on that?), meaning I'm seriously into this stuff.
    Also, I never mind if I get criticized, because it's the only way I'll learn I'm doing something wrong.

Tuning is mostly trial and error. I think most of use are going to be unfamiliar with a Mondeo MK3. 2.0 TDCI. I think you will need to share additional information about the car you own.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Welcome! Post a picture up of your Mondeo sometime.