New guy here! How y'all doing?

Like the title states, I've got a 1992 GMC 1500. It's got the original 5.7 block in it, bored over to a 355, injector spacer, otherwise stock.

Headgasket blew recently so I decided to do a Vortec head swap since she's ripped apart anyway. I've got the set of heads ready to buy locally, and this intake:

It's a SUM-226018, square-bore Vortec intake to match the heads. Plans are to get a square bore carb to TBI adapter to essentially make it all bolt-on.

Tore apart the motor and BOOM, discovered that it's been converted to a roller cam. Sweet! Bad thing is, I don't know the specs on the cam. BUT, I'll be going to a bigger cam anyway so she can breath better, so no issue there.

So here's my issue, I've been told to fully get the potential power of the head and intake swap, I need a chip burned to bring it all together. Here are my specs:
-Stock 906 heads, rebuilt, ported and polished.
-above intake
-Stock 350 (but roller cam) throttle body, injectors, and regulator, plus 1/4in injector pod spacer.
-3.42 gears
-31" tires

What do you guys think? Do I need anything else, and as far as tuning, how close can we get to running good for daily driving? Could I just bolt the heads and intake on, and run it temporarily until I get the new cam in and tune it from there? Thanks!