Quote Originally Posted by jdyates View Post
Mine is essentially adjustable as well, but the spring that came with the kit when i rebuilt my TB last year seemed shorter but stiffer. I have absolutely no clue what PSI the injectors are running at. I've had it hooked to a scanner and it kinda bounces between lean and rich at idle, so at least it's not only running lean.

Does it matter what fuel pump I drop in it, as long as I have the stock FPR (with pressure raised up a bit)? What should I be looking to run as far as fuel pressure into the injectors, and how would I go about measuring it?
It doesn't matter as long as there is enough flow at the higher pressure and it's not so crazy that it overflows the stock return. I just know that the TPI pump works well and it's cheap. I plugged some specs in to a calculator online and came up with 20psi to support 300hp at 80%DC. I would think 18-20 would be the range you're looking for. I got an adapter from cfmtech for the fuel inlet fitting for a cheap gauge from Summit as you can see in the pic.