Quote Originally Posted by jdyates View Post

Spoke to Brian Harris at TBIchips, and he recommended I upgrade the fuel pump and regulator spring as well, totaling something like $300. My regulator spring is actually adjustable, shouldn't i be able to bump up pressure and call it good?
Please stay clear of TBIchips. I am speaking from experience. I wasted $300 going through him.

After having the issues with TBIchips I started searching the web and found this site.
In the end Dave w got me fixed up and I could not be more satisfied with his tuning and hours he has spent helping me understand the process.
I highly recommend you get with ether Dave or Mark they will take care of you. I assure you they will do you right and steer you in the right direction. If you hang around here long enough and ask some questions you can learn to do it yourself or at least be part of the process.

In 7 seven months I have gone from not even considering tuning a chip and being completely ignorant of the whole process to now being able to make minor changes and burning my own chips.

Again talk with Dave or Mark ether way I know they will do you right.