Quote Originally Posted by 4554x4
Eaglemark, You have asked some good questions. I will research fuel pressure cam specs etc. I will need some equipment to record data. Where can I find this equipment Emulator etc?

Ant thought to running two tbis on a dual quad intake? I do have the intake manifold and it would look cool!
It's been done and I have always liked the look. But duel quad intakes are high rpm type thing. But with EFI tuning they idle and run from idle up fine. Most high performance intakes like that have no hot air crossover to warm intake in winter so they are sluggish when cold. But I have found the hot air intake from headers to intake using the delvac valve from just about any GM car fixes that. No vacuum lines needed. Just put the flapper into a hot air from headers to intake and it will let hot air in when cold and turn off to let only cold air in when warm. Also prevents TBI icing when temps are like 35 degrees and high humidity... rushing air and evaporating gas casuse temps to drop and TBI ices up... It's a North Idaho canada type thing!

I have an AutoProm. It's the only emulater I have ever had and I can't find a reason to change. I do everything with TunerPro and can't find a reason to change. Guess when you get something that works you stick with it.

The AutoProm is also set up to burn the chip when your done. It also has circuts to wire in your Wide Band. So it's hard to beat considering it all works with TunerPro.

As far as emulating, burning, recording, chipping equiptment I would say look around Moates website. Cover what we do and more. Fair prices, great support. They always have whatever I need. Well once I bought a JimStim from another vendor because Moates doesn't carry them...