Azblazer from CK5. I have some questions for you. I used to wrench for a living before the oil field and specialized in electronics and A/C for Freightliner in phx for 11 years.
I have currently built a 90 jimmy as a back up work truck and toy. I need to make more power if i am going to keep the tbi set up so we did an msd dizzy....wires....tbody spacer....polished tbi with matched injectors. So...i realize the first thing we need to do is get the chip done right which takes a few tries after logging data to tweak things in. I did buy a tbi chips .com chip and it hoovered fuel so we put the stock chip back in. Being the Blazer chalet guy i realize before any chip tuning is done a slight bump up in cam (poss roller) and vortec heads will go a long way to getting the power i need for a brick with 4.88's and 35's to maintain the legal speed limit. I had what one would call a plus 1 cam in the chalet with no other mods and it ran like an ape so i am trying to run down that cam card...hoping it hasn't been lost. I would also like to ditch the problematic 700R4 for a 4L60e....

Next up...Moates has come up with a lot of goodies over the years so i'd like to know if there is an upgraded flash ecm ava these days which would make things alot easier. I never bothered to learn how to tune and will most likely rely on you for that as its a toy and i don't have the time to tinker like i used to pre oil patch days.

I also have a whipple tbi huffer in a box i am not going to be using...i would like to try tbi-superchargers unit as it may be the ticket to for go the cam swap. Any thoughts there?

DW