My other thread was getting a little long so I am starting a new thread for each problem I run into. I think it will make finding answers easier for others in the future. So first my question and then the reason I ask.

Currently I am using 93V8S10's $0E .xdf and .ads. In the ADS it shows the Injector BPW coming from L3856. Is this just "[u]Base[u] Pulsewidth" or is this actual PW at the Injector. I was going though the BJKZ .hac, and found it was referencing Sync PW from L024D. I guess the bottom line is what location do I put in the ADS as true injector pulswidth. I want to make sure I am seeing the correct data, because if I am seeing "BASE" PW before any adders, then I want to know. This issue may then really be a fuel pressure issue.

Here is what I am seeing now.
@WOT the car pulls really well @ around 4ms pulsewidth until AE runs out at around 3000rpm, then it drops over a couple of samples to 3.1ms and stays there until I let off. The problem is as RPM increases it just lays down and gets leaner and leaner. At 3.1ms I still have pulsewidth available to use just can't figure out why it doesn't. At first I thought is was fuel pressure dropping off, but when I saw the PW dropping and then staying @ 3.1ms I knew it wasn't a pressure issue. PE stays on the whole time. Snych to Asynch map and RPM threasholds were set to 104kpa and 6375 rpm. I am going to try lowering the Asynch threasholds to actually come on and see if that helps.