Thread: hey im just trying to do the castle run in under 12 parsecs >>obd1 your my only hope

Fuel Injected!

hey im just trying to do the kessel run in under 12 parsecs >>obd1 your my only hope

helloo the saga cont..... so ive just orderd a nos gm/delco pcm in box 100 inc ship hope i got a deal. its prob unflashed so i can use tunercat to get my info on my pcm thats running in my car and put that in the new one yes?and then start the tune game my goal is 1pcm for eco/gas milage 2nd for perf
    Last edited by swat455; 05-18-2013 at 08:48 PM.

$100 for new PCM is a good deal.

Yup, TunerCat WinFlash will flash it. Check the option for Full Flash with OS, not just calibration. I've done this many times in OBDI LT1 PCM. You are not supposed to as a rule of thumb on OBDII as other modules loose connection to PCM during Full Flash and send signals that mess up flash, then you have a PCM doorstop/brick!

You have an LT1 right? No reason for 2 PCMs! You can have fuel mileage, drive ability and WOT performance all in same tune. It is controlled by your foot!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    *Kessel

Fuel Injected!
    Hi want too thank all for there replys on all my ???playtoy_18 I just got too Know? did you subtitle star wars too get that lol... hope you wernt in the path of that storm ... I also have a couple acres in pauls valley OK....and too EAGLEMARK it looks like you really know your stuff.. did you help create tunerpro itself??and i see you had a thing for the roadmaster wagons there nice ... do you have a re worked tune for stock mtr roadmaster sedan????/and last ? I would like too donate too the site I see no place too do .I already have a cable and would like too donate.......

Fuel Injected!
    well searched alittle more and found.. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...r-new-Tunersed hope thats right.. and thats what zee doctor shall order ...

You can donate to help us pay costs of the site by going to your settings (Top of page to right) then scroll down and find Paid Subscriptions.

and too EAGLEMARK it looks like you really know your stuff.. did you help create tunerpro itself??and i see you had a thing for the roadmaster wagons there nice ... do you have a re worked tune for stock mtr roadmaster sedan????/
    I learn here everyday!

Wish I had talent to write software... I just spent a lot of time with TP and tuning then shared in write-ups since there is not much documentation in the software.

I've always liked the RoadMaster of the 90's and especially the wagons along with Caprice and Impalas, big enough for me and my back that does not bend well anymore to be comfortable and a very safe car. Saved my son's life when it was totaled... he walked away after being T boned in drivers door.
    Attached Images Attached Images

-= =-

I think this bin is what I had in the 1994 Roadmaster wagon. It starts with a 1994 Caddy V4P tow package bin, best improvement you can make! Then WOT locker installed so BLM and INT lock at 128 in OL during PE, add a little fuel so WOT AFR is 12.8, take out some shift time and Viola! Roadmaster Wagon that feels more like a sports car without any bad side effects...

Have to change your VIN, may have to adjust speedo calibration...

Don't use this in a 1995 as the calibration is differant for the PWM TCC.
    Attached Files Attached Files

-= =-

Fuel Injected!
    yep got it put down the the 4yr plan will be putting my car info soon as i can walk as a side note I was putting window guide in drivers door and saw the brace they have in there along side of door by the look of the pics you showed the brace did its job

The way the strong door is attached to both pillars is a good design! Both pillars bent so it was not worth fixing car. But saved a life. Car was pushed 3-4 feet sidways at impact by a SUV...

-= =-

Fuel Injected!
    Sadly no,didn't check subtitle's.
    Just an uber nerd.
    I also happen to know the Kessel run is 18 parsecs.

It's sad really,I blame my uncle.

Yeah we were in path,but just the normal flooding.
    I used to live in Wewoka/holdenville near pauls valley. Actually went up by Ada a few weeks ago to pick up a 3800SC motor.

I saw one of your old posts last night and location... was wondering how you are?

-= =-