http://www.3800pro.com/forum/fwd-380...ce-04-l36.html

I had a long post with all the mods etc. written out but i'll have to update later,when I change tabs on ipad it wipes out the post I wrote on other tab-arrggh
It was a long ordeal that had me swapping engines/transmissions in/out but finally almost done.
Basically built an L67 and learned ceramic coating,powder coatings as well as alot of build/maching stuff from a buddy.

Most everything is stock (not necessarily from L67 though) but altered/lightened or ceramic/thermal coated.

Stainless headers and modded SC haven't made it onto car yet-using stock SC (no mods) and manifolds (egr welded).
Cam is stock as well,IF I upgrade later plans were only for some rockers so I didn't take it too far (that ship has sailed and sunk already though)

Here's some pics,the thread above is a long one but if your interested than I used it as a reminder of where I was at going back and forth.
I'll update when I get a chance,wanted to get it posted up though in case I need some help I won't need to do a long explanation.

Original L36 3800NA (head gasket blew)

First L67 3800sc

Trans rebuild-100 miles later

Making stuff pretty and functional

Gettin started

All hand polished,ceramic/thermal or powdercoated (not all parts this engine)

Almost complete