So I got my Teensy3.0 in the mail, and I am wanting to write a code that controls my electric water pump in the Camaro so that it runs at a speed proportional to the engine temp. I think this will help to decrease the warm up time. Right now I have the ECT sensor in the intake where it's supposed to be, and the sender for the gauge in the top of the hot side of the radiator, near the radiator inlet. I also have another sender in the intake opposite the ECT sensor. I can use either temp sender if I need to for this project. I think I can poke and test my way to a usable code, the only thing I need some input on is where, and how should I get analog temp input from. I am guessing that the PCM won't like another item piggybacking onto the ECT sensor, so that leaves one of the two temp senders that are simply a variable resistor to ground. If I use a 5V regulator, to suppy the Teensy, it will have a common ground with the rest of the car, and the analogRead will simply sample the V? at whatever pin I attach to the sender? Do I have this right?