I have a 1970 Camaro that I have swapped the efi from an 88 Firebird into. The engine runs decent but I would like to tune it to get it running better. I made the mistake of changing a lot of things in the setup when I changed and many of my issues are due to that. It originally started as a 305. I now have the setup on a 350 with a fairly large cam(230@.050). I swapped to the Holley Stealth Ram intake. It has 26# injectors in it. I am running a manual trans if that makes any difference.

Ok now that the background is out of the way, I am using the TunerPro RT setup with the AutoProm. I have been fighting with this for some time now and can't seem to get it to work right. I recently downloaded the xdf definition off of this site to see if it would make a difference but it seemed no different. My problem I am running into is that when I run the car on the emulator it runs very rich and rough. I can't even get to the point where I can try to tune anything. I have downloaded the bin from my chip and also run the bin file off of this site. The bpw map is the same between both files and they both act the same when I try and run them.

I am quite frustrated with this situation and I would love any input that anyone could offer to help me get this tuner working right.

Thanks in advance.