im not up to speed on all the newest stuff, sucks having limited funds and not being able to buy something to experiement with. I thought there was a touchscreen PC on the market as of recently, small enough package to build into dash and have everything right there. A friend of mine has a carputer in his S197 with and old touchscreen interface built into the dash. the center vents have been replaced with the TS and the carputer is housed in a DeWalt battery drill box in the trunk. 10 years ago that would be neat but nowadays it is unecessary clutter. To have one central computer to for engine controls, BCM, diagnostics, tuning, etc. would be awesome. The guy that told me about centrafuse is a small IT business owner, also a pilot. Anyway he explained how you can build a linux(?) to match your needs. Most of the stuff he told me about went right over my head so I might have misunderstood. To custom build something like that would be pretty awesome IMO. It might take a few brains to put one together but with stuff like MS out there it can be possible. I guess im just rambling though, wheels always turning.....