TBI Custom Chip tuning for stock, transplant, conversion or high performance built engines 1987 to 1995.

Chips are tuned to your engine build and vehicle, there are no one size fits all off shelf chips here.

Starter chips are usually perfect! For further fine tuning you will need a laptop to record data, I'll provide files and software needed.

Cables are available if you want to purchase one. If you own an EFI vehicle and do your own work it's a must have. Can also provide Laptop loaded with software, comes with cables, chip burner, Emulation and files for Data Logging shipped to your door ready to use. Large deposit required until returned.

Remote Connection tuning and training is also available. With a laptop and emulator I can tune your engine via remote access, also Dyno tunes for the shops that don't handle OBDI. Wireless Internet Access to tune your car live. This is also a great way to learn how to tune your vehicle and use the tuning software. We talk on phone as you watch what is done on your laptop screen.

My chips come with a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee!

• Increased horsepower • Increased torque • Better throttle response • Increased gas mileage • Overall better drivability

Chips are also available for all TBI Conversions to International, Ford, Jeep etc... just ask and I've probably done them.

PM with your needs for pricing!

Stay Tuned!