Hello from Down Under!

For the last couple of years I have been building a Chevy powered LandCruiser as my daily Drivers (75 Series Toyota Landcruiser Utility, 305 SBC with Speed Density TPI)

To get the TPI running, I had a PROM burnt based loosely on parameters that would suit a C10-ish pickup type vehicle (the guy I contacted to do the Burn, had all these on-hand). This truck has now been driving for six months and it is apparent that the C10 and guess parameters are way off.

Fuel economy is terrible (8.05 miles per gallon, no obvious fuel leaks; I've checked and no run rich conditions at idle or whilst stationary) and whilst the vehicle performs well at moderate and high speeds, whilst under high load\low speed operations it tends to stall. I finally got sick of this embarressing 'EFI Performance' and purchased from Moates an AutoProm and some other goodies.

I have had success in using them to DataLog (using the ALDL USB Cable and Tuner Pro RT 5), and have been able to load XDF\ADX files, but have had little success in Real-time tuning using .bin files I have found. Once the files have been loaded and supposedly uploaded\verified etc... All I get at turn key is... 1. SES light On 2. Thermo Fans running full ball even on a Cold engine 3. Cranks but no ignition. Replace with Factory\Modified Prom - Starts straight away.

I know its something I'm doing\Not doing and I would like to learn how to properly load these files, so I can successfully emaulate\burn\develop some files aimed more for use with Pickups\Trucks.

I have followed the guides provided with the products, and whilst useful they have been somewhat vauge on somethings.

Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to doing the same if given the oppourtunity.

In case someone has files that might be close, my specs are as follows:-

EFI
1227730 ECU
Speed Density TPI
No VATS, No Emissions
Running VSS
No Cold Start Injector (Daily Temperatures start at 27ºC or 86ºF upto 45ºC or 113ºF)
All Sensors are Brand New within last six months (All GM or Delco)

Engine
305 SBC
Standard Cast Heads fitted with 1.5 Roller Rockers
Standard TPI Cam
MSD Distributor and Remote GM Coil
(Pretty much a stock engine with some performance parts used for Longevity and reliability)

If anyone needs any further information, please fell free to ask.

I am aiming for improved reliability and Fuel economy out of this tune\Burn.

Thanks in advance, Dylan.