Hex address 0x00 is actually first part of Checksum. So if Checksum changes then so will all Titles...

I guess the real solution would be ask Mark Mansaur at TunerPro to add a new XDF object.

I'm just worried about maybe having to adjust from 108 flat... which means multiple adjustments before fine tuning can begin.
Multiple adjustments are part of the learning to tune game. I still can't get it right first shot.

I've got a strange problem with the Suburban in my signature(or at least seems strange to me, but maybe is normal)where the 800/30 cell(I think the 800/40 does too) runs down to 108blm when in park. This same cell when in gear however is tuned to, and registers when logging to be around 128. I've gotten everything dialed in, but these cells at idle in park. Biggest reason I am concerned is that I've got an emissions test coming up in early May, and here they do a parked idle, and a parked 1200 rpm test, and I'd prefer to have the fueling where it should be. So is this something that is normal, and either way, is there something I can tune to fix this?
I think I told you this but idle in park and idle in drive should change cells, it changes RPM and load so it has to move some. Also it's not one cell, it is that one cell and four surrounding cells interpolated to come up with the number used. This is why smoothing helps so much in tuning. Also Park/Neutral uses a different BLM learn cell then if in drive, so BLM will be different.

If the tune is that close and all your worried about is idle for emissions and the BLM is bottomed out? Try this, "O2 - Idle AFR Bias Value" I believe this is subtracted from O2 sensor voltage to produce a lower AFR for idle, so raise it. Let us know what the resulting BLM does.

Also always base your data on a totally warmed up and driven truck, especially for idle! I've found to dial in a perfect idle on TBI to do it at end of a data log run.