Quote Originally Posted by Davis_1377 View Post
That looks pretty good! After I come up and stop it still stays at about 1200rpm and no way to get it back down unless I shut it off and start it back. I tried adjusting the screw again to get my IAC lower but it seems to not want to go under 39 steps.
Everytime you adjust the screw you have to have the key off for...? 10 seconds, then turn back on and ECM will calculate 0% TPS position, this is not based on TPS voltage, this is always an issue if someone has foot on gas when starting too. If you change TPS% at throttle closed to other then 0% nothing works right.

I did make the IAC adjustments for this? What is your elevation? It may be do to Baro adjustment...

Also could be a faulty IAC, I've done a couple in last year my self that had IAC counts but pintle was not moving. It's a gear drive that wears out/stripped. See if your IAC drives all the way closed by shorting A and B on ALDL port, turn key on, no start, walk around to IAC and unplug it. Start motor and should idle much lower, while not running you can look down IAC port from top of TBI and see pintle seated. Should be no air going through this port with pintle seated.