I need to tune the AE in my bin. We touched on it a bit in my o2 sensor thread. The stock 5.7L AE settings are not enough, so I copy and pasted all the AE parameters from a $0E 7.4L bin and they are too much. I compared them, some are not far from each other, some are drasticly different, none seem to make much sense when comparing them to each other. So I figure its best to just set the AE setting back to whats stock for this bin (BJYM 5.7L) and go from there.
So looking at the parameters, I'm guessing that some effect when it comes on, and others effect how much. So I need some schooling on which is which and by how much to start chaning them. I'm thinking adjusting when it comes on first, cause I think mark said in my o2 thread, it wasnt coming on much. Then once I set that, I can fiddle with how much.
And on that note, how should AE effect afr? I know you dont want it to go lean, but do you want it to go rich? Right now with the 7.4L parameters, if I bump the throttle at idle (a quick blip/rev) it drops down to around 12 or so afr and take a second or so to clear it. I'm thinking thats way too much?
So anyone here tuned $0D AE and can show me how?