OK, Let's try this for the second time.

IT RUNS!!!!. The High idle was two problems. Vacuum tube on back of rear TB (MAP connection) was plugged. And in order to plug off the rear IAC passage, I gutted an IAC, threaded the inside, and used a 1/2"NF set screw with a jam nut to simulate a pintle seated against the TB. Well the set screw was not screwed in all the way, hence a vacuum leak. Idle is little high yet ~825-950 when desired is 788-850, but I think it is because the IAC won't extend past 27 counts, no matter what. It's livable though.

I am still having issues with the AutoProm. I can burn a chip, put it in and datalog though APU1 and TP, and start it as many times as I want. It's emulating that is messed up. If I disconnect battery to reset PCM, hook up AP, open TP, load .bin, and keep verifying until succeed, turn on emulate, turn on Data Aq., then start engine, I can emulate, but as soon as I turn off ignition it's done. Key on after that and nothing, won't start, no data, FUBAR.

I am going back out to clean up get it off the blocks and hopefully take it for a drive tomorrow.