Getting readdy for my 7730 $8D swap exparament, I was prepping a bin and have a few random questions from parameters I went through.
I decided to start with AXCN, which is a 5.7 manual trans bin. It shows as being for a vette 6 speed. I couldnt find a camaro 5.7 5 speed manual bin, only 5.0. Did they make a 5.7 manual bin for the camaro?

Fuel cutoff engine speed.
Its set to 10031.02 RPM. Seems really odd, but figured it was set to max to disable it. The slider is almost all the way to the left, and moving it to the right instantly changes it to super low numbers. Thats what's really strange. But I manually entered in the rpm I wanted it to be (4800) and saved it, and it seems to save it ok. So is this normal? I also noticed a fuel cutoff min temp. That was set to max, I'm guessing to basicly disable it. I set it to 0 to hopefully make it active all the time.

CCP.
There is a flag called 16 Hz CCP in use. Its checkmarked in AXCN/vette bin, but not checkmarked in AXXC/camaro bin. I am using the CCP solenoid from a 95 1/2 ton $0D truck. Should this flag be checked or not? Anyone know what the difference in the vette and camaro CCP is? I looked at the wiring diagrams for both and they are both wired the same, and also wired the same as my current solenoid. But I dont want to burn it or the ecm up by selecting the wrong setting.

VSS.
Will the 2kppm VSS I have now even work with the 7730? There is a flag for magnetic VSS installed. Its checked in the vette bin, but not checked in the camaro bin. I guessing leave it checked?

I think thats it for now.