Alright, so I am about to start putting my firebird back together after sitting since before thanksgiving. I took it apart to replace the lifters and decided to do something different with the intake. I have wondered if the induction setup has been part of the problems that have plagued me since installing the vortec 350. The lack of funds has kept me from installing a custom mpfi setup and limited my options so I've been running an edelbrock vortec performer rpm 4bbl intake with a tbi adapter. Anyhow, I have pondered using an original vortec intake setup several times now since it works fairly decent. I know that the vortecs are sequential and that the '427 can only do batch fire, but that isn't a big deal usually. So my question is, does anybody think that using the original vortec intake and injection setup won't work right with a '427 pcm once I have modified the memcal and .bin for multi-port operation ? My fuel system is fully capable of maintaining the 60psi that the vortec injector requires and I can't think of any other hardware issues other than the throttle cable and the (temporary) trans tv cable. Thanks in advance,

Phil