I doubt there is gonna be any interest here, but I know we all have day jobs and figured it would be worth a shot. I need some money.

I have a ingersoll rand 2161xp 3/4 drive impact. This is a professional quality impact. Rated at 1250 ft-lbs of torque. Needs atleast 10cfm of air at 90 psi for proper full power function. Best used with a 1/2in air hose. This would be perfect if you work on big trucks and/or construction equipment, or if you just want a big awesome impact to remove or break any bolt you could find on a car/truck.

I purchased this impact in non working condition. I have repaired impacts before so I figured I would take a gamble on this one. All it would do is hiss when you pulled the trigger. I disassembled it and found one of the vanes in the motor had broke. I ordered and installed a genuine IR rebuild kit for it. Has all new vanes, both bearings, and all o-rings including trigger valve and spring. All parts were thoroughly stripped and cleaned/degreased. Hammer was inspected and is in awesome shape, no noticeable wear. I regreased the hammer and oiled the motor and reassembled with the new supplied gaskets. I repainted the handle and main body, but did not repaint the front housing because it has the model numbers on it.
I have a standard air hose fitting installed in it right now so I could check the function of it with my compressor/air hose. It runs great! Also included is the larger 1/2 air hose fitting.

Simply google search this impact to find all specs on it, and also see that they sell new for $600-700!

May be interested in trading for a 20-30 ton shop press or guns. Only a specific few guns I would be interested in, so just contact me with with what you have and I will let you know if I am interested. Would like to find a complete 20 in A2 upper for a AR-15.

This thing is HEAVY, so shipping will be several dollars. I would like to find someone local. But if you want it shipped, I would have to find a box and figure it up.

$400