Thread: 2006 EFI Live Tune Files

2006 EFI Live Tune Files

2006 EFI Live Tune Files

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Carb and Points!
    I've attached a file for a 2006 SSR with a 6 speed manual which I was able to get by flashing an Envoy ECM using TIS2000 and an MDI. It's stock/untouched aside from the VIN, I flashed it using TIS2000 to obtain the file and immediately pulled it back out with EFI Live.

I've removed the last few digits of the VIN since I used someone else's VIN to get TIS2000 to flash. I haven't actually tried to flash it with the sanitized VIN, I've heard E40s can be picky with VINs so you may want to overwrite the VIN with a valid one before using it. I've been using this in my LH6/T56 swap (with a valid VIN) and all the manual transmission functions work, even the reverse lockout and speedometer.

This file is very useful if you are using a Trailblazer, Envoy, SSR, or other GMT360 platform vehicles as a donor but want to use a manual transmission. It's also the only manual transmission file for the E40 that can use cruise control with only the ECM present, fantastic for swaps.

I haven't been able to find any other 2006 SSR manual files for EFI Live online, so hopefully someone finds this useful. Do not attempt to flash this on a 2005 E40, the 2005 E40 is different from the 2006 and you will brick your ECM.