Thread: 2002 TunerPro Bin Files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

enjoy.
    i’d like to parrot Dave W. and say these threads are for stock files only as well, it was how Mark intended I know as he dm’d me before years ago when he found some of mine were mistakenly labeled stock so I could remove them.
    It’s been that way for a good reason a long time, I suggest mods deleting or moving any known modified files.
    New guys haven’t had the “always use a known stock file” drilled into them enough and this at least keeps them from making that mistake whether they like it or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Playtoy_18; 12-10-2022 at 03:41 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    dont think i saw a 2002 lr4/4l60e file in here, so here goes. pulled directly from the boneyard.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Moomau 3 View Post
    i am in need of a bin file for a 2000 5.3 with a E1840 stage 2 cam with egr delete and 2nd o2s delete and speed limit delete and neutral safety switch delete with a nv3500 please
    The original intent of this thread was for stock .bin files only, which makes sense.

Requesting modified .bin files is not the intent of this tread, perhaps a new thread in the OBD2 forum is a better place to ask for a modified .bin file

Administrator
    Thread moved! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Playtoy_18 View Post
    enjoy.
    i’d like to parrot Dave W. and say these threads are for stock files only as well, it was how Mark intended I know as he dm’d me before years ago when he found some of mine were mistakenly labeled stock so I could remove them.
    It’s been that way for a good reason a long time, I suggest mods deleting or moving any known modified files.
    New guys haven’t had the “always use a known stock file” drilled into them enough and this at least keeps them from making that mistake whether they like it or not.

gearhead-efi is supported by volunteers, not endless popup advertisements.