Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuning options for Dodge Mopar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!
    Hello all. I beg for your forgiveness about my ignorance. I have been studying for quite some time about Jtec programming and tuning. I am so new that i haven't been able to figure out what cable/software people are using to pull the bin from the pcm and wright to the pcm. I am knowledgeable in Bosch stuff and have several cables/systems but none have options for the jeep i am currently attempting to master. My goal is to clone a jeep pcm. Thanks for any help !!

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by jracing View Post
    Hello all. I beg for your forgiveness about my ignorance. I have been studying for quite some time about Jtec programming and tuning. I am so new that i haven't been able to figure out what cable/software people are using to pull the bin from the pcm and wright to the pcm. I am knowledgeable in Bosch stuff and have several cables/systems but none have options for the jeep i am currently attempting to master. My goal is to clone a jeep pcm. Thanks for any help !!
    hey so if you look at the inside of your ecm/pcm you will see two chips the main mcu runs a basic initialization code that pulls pretty much everything from these two chips check out how arduino read eeprom im working on decompiling to source rn cause i got a friend who needs some limters programed

Carb and Points!
    is there a link or could you elaborate about how the arduino is used. I have some alien tech but it doesnt support this ECM chrysler P/N P56041746AD. I have a galletto and some other cheap cables. Thanks for the reply!!

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by jracing View Post
    is there a link or could you elaborate about how the arduino is used. I have some alien tech but it doesnt support this ECM chrysler P/N P56041746AD. I have a galletto and some other cheap cables. Thanks for the reply!!
    yeah i cant give a definate pinout or datasheet rightnow but ill send a link basically you use gpio pins to probe addresses sequentially and read the return then send the data back to pc over usb and reconstruct the binary data to a .bin with software and not necessary but imma try to recompile to assembly for the motorola/frescale mcu's cause i need to replace componants and need to know exact function and add a dont loose your licence buddy limiter

https://web.eecs.umich.edu/~prabal/t...technology.pdf

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/EEPROMRead

http://www.zoobab.com/arduino-as-a-bios-lpc-flasher

start here and lmk how it goes ill check back later
    and email if you need calebf1996@gmail.com