Thread: Tuning options for Dodge Mopar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yea the complete lack of tuning support for the ecm in my wrangler is the reason I am converting it to a GM ecm. I am planning on making it my springtime project. I have already bought a complete engine harness off ebay from a wreked YJ of the same year. I have got it stripped down and making the required changes to use the gm ecm.
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

Fuel Injected!
    well that needs to change lol. SCT is a scam, i wish someone would hack one of these and release it to the public. a friend of mine spent over 1G for the SCT PRP package back in 2009 and had to sign a non disclosure agreement. there must be information floating around on the net. ill keep searching lol