Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Tuning options for Dodge Mopar

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by jracing View Post
    is there a link or could you elaborate about how the arduino is used. I have some alien tech but it doesnt support this ECM chrysler P/N P56041746AD. I have a galletto and some other cheap cables. Thanks for the reply!!
    yeah i cant give a definate pinout or datasheet rightnow but ill send a link basically you use gpio pins to probe addresses sequentially and read the return then send the data back to pc over usb and reconstruct the binary data to a .bin with software and not necessary but imma try to recompile to assembly for the motorola/frescale mcu's cause i need to replace componants and need to know exact function and add a dont loose your licence buddy limiter

https://web.eecs.umich.edu/~prabal/t...technology.pdf

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/EEPROMRead

http://www.zoobab.com/arduino-as-a-bios-lpc-flasher

start here and lmk how it goes ill check back later
    and email if you need calebf1996@gmail.com

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by roughneck427 View Post
    This guy here http://sykedecutuning.com/store/index.php covers a lot of odd ball mopar stuff. I'm waiting on the laptop based interface to be release $25 credits to tune a vehicle
    I’ve had my cable from syked for a few weeks now,so far only done an MDS delete on a 2011 but looks like it will work well.
    Doesn’t he plan to fully support GM and Ford as well eventually?

i was able to flash a Jtec and a NGC3 with a modded .bin using the chrylser J2534 application

Administrator
    Doesn’t he plan to fully support GM and Ford as well eventually?
    This may not happen as expected.
    https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...sykes-bonnett/

Fuel Injected!
    I thought Kevin has already had something filed regarding this though.
    They’re claiming it’s a copy of hpt because the table names are the same,which is ridiculous because that means hpt/gm/efilive etc.. are all copying because they are pretty much the same?
    A table is what it is,not much free range for naming from a technical standpoint regarding data correlation is there?
    The other layout and maybe wording stuff is debatable maybe,but table names? That seemed funny to me when I read it.

Fuel Injected!
    Does HPT play dirty and tries to kill competition or there is indeed an internal leak of hpt source code and sykes are making a reworked version of it.

It is absurd to have copywrite on table names. All tunerpro xdfs developers are in big trouble since they use identical table names.

Fuel Injected!
    does anyone have a stock dodge ram srt10 bin file or a stock read with sct cable .need to return a tuner locked ecu to stock after the current tune melted some pistons badly

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by delcowizzid View Post
    does anyone have a stock dodge ram srt10 bin file or a stock read with sct cable .need to return a tuner locked ecu to stock after the current tune melted some pistons badly
    Which?
    There is no mechanical problem so difficult that it can not be overcome by brute strength and ignorance.

Fuel Injected!
    I'm just waiting on a pic of the ecu label to get the os number

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Playtoy_18 View Post
    I thought Kevin has already had something filed regarding this though.
    They’re claiming it’s a copy of hpt because the table names are the same,which is ridiculous because that means hpt/gm/efilive etc.. are all copying because they are pretty much the same?
    A table is what it is,not much free range for naming from a technical standpoint regarding data correlation is there?
    The other layout and maybe wording stuff is debatable maybe,but table names? That seemed funny to me when I read it.
    Well by that logic HPT is a copy of SCT. I have both softwares. I was running my 06 Ram that I swapped from a 4.7 to a 5.7 on the 4.7 PCM I SCT tuned way back in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by roughneck427 View Post
    i was able to flash a Jtec and a NGC3 with a modded .bin using the chrylser J2534 application
    Hi!
    What "chrylser J2534 application" did you use to flash a Jtec?