Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Synch vs Asynch fueling

Fuel Injected!
    this sync bin works pretty good in my 4.3 pickup, when I let off the gas and the map drops below 25 kpas it goes aysn and it starts adding fuel I think, any way the int starts going down a lot 112-118 then when the map recovers it goes back to 128 [std trans ] on a really long hill it goes rich enough to make it go open loop for a short time,it bugs me devco is shut off,its a new bin I have been playing with for the last 3 days. the bin started out as [apaa].

That's cool you found a stock GM V6 Sync bin! Proves all that intake manifold stuff a mute point!

APAA and APAB are almost identical but have some shift light RPM/MPH changes for gear ratio changes. Both FED bins too.

Looks like the DFCO is on but RPM amd MAP settings are keeping it from entering. "DFCO - RPM To Disable" and "DFCO - Map to Disable"

Going Async in Decel and DFCO is normal, remember the other big issue with Async bins is using the BLM and INT data to adjust fueling! It's just not consistent.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    its working pretty good, been adjusting the lean cruise afr to my liking so I can hold a steader map kpa, good luck on your trip. this tunning from help on your web sight is not only tunning but help learning computer operations too, thanks again egale mark.