My Flex-A-Lite fans have been running off a crappy mechanical switch for years and it finally crapped out and made the fans stick on. So, this forced me to go on and do the $0D fan code. I bought 2 high current/high voltage solid state relays. I use these a lot at work but they are usually AC type. I am not real sure about how weather proof they are so I am mounting them inside the truck. They are switching ground to one side of the fan. The 12 volt side of the fan is tied straight to the battery. This way I am not running a big 12 volt power wire into the cab of the truck. Everything seems to work great except the PWM output seems to not turn all the way off. I noticed fan A staying slightly on and my test LED tied to the PCM output is just barley lighting up. If I take the LED out of the circuit the fan speeds up but does not fully turn on until the PWM output is fully on. Its like that output is a little leaky. I am wondering if I need a resistor across the output to completely turn the relay off. If I can not get it to work right then I can run both fans off of the B output. I made a little video showing how it works, I did not notice the problem till after I made the video, but if you look close you can see the LED on the right just barley on after the output shuts off.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFM2...ature=youtu.be