Hey Guys,
I'm hoping someone can chime in here that might have solved this dilemma already...

I have both C.A.T.S. RT Tuner and TunerPro RT on my computer (and yes, both paid for , gotta give 'em the support they deserve guys!!) and a 1228747 program that I am working with. I bought the $4F ECU Mask file from TunerCat, and downloaded the $4F-1228747-V1.xdf file from this site.
My question is this: The Main VE table (super-duper, highly important) in CATS pulls in values completely differently than in TunerPro from the same BIN file. Now, I would think that the file I paid for was researched a little better, but I know better than that, lol. The VE table looks smoother and more realistic to me in CATS also. So I was going with that one as the one to work with. EXCEPT... the TunerPro version shows some really weird dropouts in the file, and the engine runs really rough at points then clears up then runs rough again. So that actually makes a little bit of sense to be the accuraet one. (TunerPro shows these weird dropouts even in a stock BIN pull though, which doesn't really compute...)
I am inclined to think (at the moment at least) that the smoother VE table shown in CATS is the correct mask, and that I have something else going on with this particular engine.

Sooo, has anyone else noticed this weirdness??

-Darren