Here's the rundown on my truck and situation. I have a 94' Fullsize Blazer w/TBI 350/4l60e. I put a Comp XE249 cam, lifters, pushrods, and timing set, tbi spacer, shorty headers, K&N cold air intake, accel 8mm wires, shaved throttle bore ridge and on my 4th stage 2 chip from tbichips. I understand a mail order chip needs to be tweaked, but I don't think the 4th one I'm on is any better than the 1st. I'm not in anyway bashing him or his products, because he's been super cool and sends me a different one when one doesn't work. Here's the problem. Taking off from a dead stop and gradually applying throttle and manually shifting it, it starts to miss or hesitate around 30% throttle, and around 2500 rpm. It also feels flat from idle up to around that point and then starts pulling all of a sudden. With the factory chip there is no hesitation, but it tries to die when coming to a stop. The stock chip also doesnt make near the power the stage 2 does. Any ideas on what could be causing this? I'm honestly about to go insane switching memcals every 3 days. Thanks for your input, it will be greatly appreciated.