Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I disable PE?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by tony-baroni View Post
    I have a similar question, how to disable PE? I am not using $42 however, I am using $31.

I've found the following scalar that appear to give me the option. Could someone confirm this will work?
    Minimum MPH for PE
    Initially set to 0 mph
    Changed to 423 mph (just one click to the right!)
    I'm glad you brought this back up. Just this week I was trying to find out the same thing. On my last bin I used PE min and Max temperate settings and I still got PE while driving. I just changed it to the mph setting and burned the chip, but I haven't driven it yet. I'll find out this weekend if it works.
    Last edited by wanderingturtle; 11-23-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    1994 Chevy G30 Van "Big Blue"
    5.7 TBI, Vortec Heads, Summit Intake, Thorley Short Headers with dual 2.5" exhaust, 4L80E transmission

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingturtle View Post
    I'm glad you brought this back up. Just this week I was trying to find out the same thing. On my last bin I used PE min and Max temperate settings and I still got PE while driving. I just changed it to the mph setting and burned the chip, but I haven't driven it yet. I'll find out this weekend if it works.
    When I did mine I set the delay timer value higher than the amount of time I would ever have the pedal mashed that far.
    It is a 7060 / $D8.........YMMV
    Dean