Thread: 1994 GMC C6000 Topkick C6H042 6.0 L V-8 Gas 225 gross HP 366 cu. in. Engine ADX??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by saskdan1 View Post
    Hi, I have a 93 gmc topkick 366 6.0. I'm working on converting mine into an RV. I was wondering if you know what I can use to do some data logging with this engine. What software can I use. I'm not interested in tuning at this this point, just data logging to sort out some knock sensor and other trouble codes. any suggestions would be great! thank you, Dan
    Dan, I got a lot of stuff I can talk to you about but I rather do it by phone. i believe i can help you with what u need. i currently have the computer, burn software, and a tbi with new gm factory injectors installed. i installed a 8.0 litre motor in mine 2 years ago. i also changed the gear ratio to 4.88 for better highway speed. you probably have 5.66 rear if you have a old uhaul truck. i also know that the holley injectors will work in the gm tbi but the computer wont run them. they pull more current and the computer can handle. i have two new ones that i tried. you would have to have the holley electrical sytem to use them. if you like to speak with me email me at kingmac@crosslink.net with your phone number. i be glad to help with knowledge and parts that i dont use anymore.
    Last edited by saturnrocket; 05-11-2020 at 06:54 PM.