Thread: The Walking Dead...

The Walking Dead...

Just finished watching the season premier...

HOLY !!!!

What an ending, and can't wait to E2.

The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Super Moderator
    you know, i keep hearing more and more about this show.... i may have to get into it before it ends, unlike some other series that i have an affection for.
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

If you do, start from the beginning, otherwise watching it now in season 3 will make little sense, there's a lot if back story that explains why they are where they are and how the group came to be as they are now.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

I have watched the first two seasons on netflix, just finished up season 2 a week or so ago.
    Definately a different show. Not my most 100% favorite show of all time, but interesting and good enough to keep you watching.
    I dont have broadcast tv, only thing hooked to my tv is a PS3 and xbox 360. So I will have to wait for it to come out on netflix. I hate waiting through commercials anyways.
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

I don't have any sort of broadcast TV either, I just download the episodes. ;)