Just took a quick look at the log and did notice a few things. First, is this a stock engine or does it have an aggressive cam ? If it is anywhere near stock the MAP readings at idle are way too high. The MAP pressure shouldn't be above 40kpa at idle in gear. I suspect that the AE is going active because the MAP readings are bouncing around enough to trigger AE. Was the A/C on and possibly cycling during the log ? The idle was also a little high as well which could explain the MAP readings. Another thing I noticed was the coolant temp. I know that 188 degrees isn't very low, but depending on what the starter bin was, closed loop idle temps are kind of high in some of the stock bins I have noticed. I had a similar issue after swapping a 427 PCM into my firebird and finally noticed some of the closed loop qualifiers in the BJYL bin. The car could go into closed loop pretty easy while driving, but would have issues with going into open loop at idle. I'm sure others will chime in too, but those were a couple of things I noticed.