Soooo, it's been quite an adventure trying to get approved here.
I think I'm approved.
My needs right now are to get as much info and support as possible for my EFI conversion.
1997 Jeep CJ5 with an AMC 258.
I rebuilt my engine forever ago, bored .030 over, new pistons, ground crank .010 under, new bearings, Comp Cams 252H, Clifford intake, Hedman headers, all 2-1/4" exhaust with Flomaster series 40 muffler, HEI distibutor, electric fan and a Weber 38DGAS.

The engine runs well, but has a hard time starting after sitting for a few days.
I four wheel on big rocks sometimes, and the steeper angle stuff really messes up my Weber.

So I'm planning to switch to EFI, specifically, a GM TBI.
Since it took me so long to get approved here, I abandoned my original plan of sourcing all parts myself.
I just ordered a TBI kit from Affordable Fuel Injection folks, essentially all the same stuff that I planned to buy anyway.

More than likely, I'll need to alter the program that AFI supplies, since my engine deviates from stock.
Hopefully, I can learn enough from the gurus here so I can limp through this without too much suffering.

As for a further introduction, I am a cofounder of an extremely advanced R & D company, Mohawk Innovative Technology, Inc.
I initially served a 4 year apprenticeship as a toolmaker, and worked in research for over 40 years.
I'm a design engineer at MITI, with experience in high speed rotating equipment, rotordynamic analysis, machine design, static and dynamis vibration analysis, as well as all phases of data acquisition and data reduction.
I'm mostly retired now, and rebuild wrecked cars, motorcycles, and motorhomes for fun and profit.

Oh, and I build canoes, lots and lots of cedar strip canoes, hence the stripperguy name.
Thanks i advance for letting me pick your collective brains,
Mike T.