Thread: Hello from WV

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!

Hello from WV

I bought my 94 Suburban in 2013 kind of a garage find. The original owner past away and it sat for 8 years before being put up for sale. I purchased and shorty after the g80 exploded and took out trans as well. I spent the years basically restoring it. I full built the 4l60e just as I would a mild race trans to not ever worry about with a truetrac diff and almost everything else new. I came to this site to learn more about tbi tuning. The way the thing runs I can tell for sure it's at least not the stock cam who knows what else. After I added headers and change a few other exhaust items I was having air starvation issues. I modified the tbi and intake then ran into low fuel issues of course. I'm currently having to run at 16 psi to keep away knocks counts. I do have vortec fuel pump already as well so no worries there. It runs really well but at 8 mpg in town I really need to tune it right. I've already ordered all the hardware just waiting for it to arrive and have tunerpro rt downloaded.