I guess these days i'm the old timer but I still like to play with my toys just the same. I found this forum recently because of my 5.3 Jeep Commando build and since I like to know every piece of my rigs it's time to learn more about EFI. With the help of the GREAT search function I feel like i'm off to a good start thanks to all the members who share this information with us. I have a bin from here for a 2002 Silverado with a 6spd that I think will get me going. I'm running a SM465 with a Dana 300 transfer case, the axles are D44 front and 14B rear with 4.11 gears and 37 inch tires. I still have a lot to finish up on but should be firing up the engine soon enough. After a year and a half it's going to be exciting to hear this Commando come back to life considering it was left for dead when I found it as only a body tub and frame. Now she's up on tires with a CJ hood and grille and my homemade tube fenders, drivetrain all mounted up and ready to just come back out to bedline the bottom of the tub and firewall plus I need to install the clutch and flywheel. This build started as just laughing with my bro about budget building a trail rig for free hauling machinery from work to the recycling yard which led me to getting to know an owner of a recycling yard nearby and that was some great luck. Well i've rambled enough for now and wanted to say hi to the forum. See ya next time LSX Jeepster